• +5
  • A car with the registration # GUS 53T
  • It depends on context. In structural steel, it's a triangular piece of metal between the web of a beam or column and the flange, used to stiffen the flange. I know it has applications in tailoring that are somewhat different, as a type of "expansion piece" so that sleeves, legs, etc. in garments have room to allow movement while wearing the thing. It might even have more meanings that I know naught of. I'd check a dictionary if I were you.

Copyright 2023, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy