by jack of the wood on August 14th, 2009

jack of the wood

Question

Help answer this question below.

Boys/guys are you embarrassed when you have to be nude in front of other males in the locker room or at the public showers. i was i first but i saw other males with erections and didn't know why that happened so i had erections as well.. was that ok

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 11 helpful answers below.

• by Anonymous on January 20th, 2010

Anonymous

i like showing off my dick.
    not really...but i dont mind.
    i do get embarassed when i pop a boner...but if another guy has one u dont get so embarassed

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by i need to take a piss on August 11th, 2011

i need to take a piss

if we are all naked there is no need to be embaressed because were are all naked and have our parts visable therefore we are all equal. if i am the only one naked i probably would be embaressed!!!!

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by bibrfguy on July 9th, 2011

bibrfguy

never thought to much about it

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by hhh111 on December 20th, 2010

hhh111

no who would be emabrassed were all guys and we all have a dick and balls and and ass we all know we jack off and get erections so why hide it we have seen our own so whats wrong with seeing other me and my friends see each other nude all the time

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by albertkcoool on June 1st, 2010

albertkcoool

no when i am 15 and my cousin and i saw each other naked in the locker room at a pool we both had very small penises

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on August 14th, 2009

Anonymous

well i dont kno in ur case, but in the locker room i really dont care. and ive never seen other kids with erections nor have i ever gotten one. thats pretty strange =

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by sdbeachboy on January 7th, 2012

sdbeachboy

I have no problem being nude in a locker room or public shower. Most of the time, it's been just males, but there have been occasions when I've been in a locker room and took a shower with both genders present.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by 95Sergio on July 27th, 2010

95Sergio

i was kinda scared at first but its normal i guess.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by jack of the wood on September 9th, 2009

jack of the wood

you will get erections from time to time and when boys or men see others with erections they to might get one.

to be embarrassed to be seen nude is a problem for most males as you feel strange having someone seeing you naked.

boys look to see if you are different to them like being circumcised or have a foreskin and males do check out others its just normal.

if you feel embarrassed about it talk to your friends and see what they say and try to be relaxed while nude.

• by gay.teenager on May 9th, 2010

gay.teenager

im usually not embarassed but i do worry that ill get an erection. whenever i get a boner i am embarassed.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by m40sumthng on February 22nd, 2011

m40sumthng

Being a nudist, obviously it doesn't bother me a bit. This was not always the case, tho. I was very up-tight as a kid, and really dreaded that first day of "phys ed" in the 7th grade (age 12) where we would all have to "dress out" in shorts and a t-shirt. It was bad enough having to change and be seen in my underwear, but what was REALLY traumatic was the required shower afterwards. When we went back to the locker room after that first class, I was not the only one who was hesitant , but eventually all 50 or so of us boys stripped naked and headed for the showers which was just 1 big concrete room with about 20 or so showerheads mounted along the walls. Back then(about 40 years ago), kids did not reach puberty as early as now, so very few of us had fully developed penises and hair "down there." Those of us who did received some very obvious stares from the others. That first time, there were a number of erections...including my own, but those decreased during the next week or 2 as we all gradually became more comfortable. After that, I experienced group shower situations all thru high school, on into college, and even til today at the Y. I think that being exposed (no pun intended) to group nudity at a young age opened my attitudes about such things and contributed to my becoming a nudist in later years.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

More Questions. Additional questions in this category.