by James on July 28th, 2009

James

Question

Help answer this question below.

If my mom is drunk and starts to strip right in front of me and asks me to do her should I do her?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 25 helpful answers below.

• by k a t e on October 16th, 2011

k a t e

yes

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Zerafina on November 29th, 2012

Zerafina

By all means, YES!!! Take her to YOUR bed. Fuck her several times. In the morning, with both of you naked and satisfied; hold her, kiss her and say, "Good morning, Mom." See where it goes... It may have been the icebreaker you too needed.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Thinker on August 16th, 2009

Thinker

If she wants to go ahead if you are OK with it also. Maybe then you and she can when she is sober and can enjoy it more. There is nothing wrong about it and is good too.

Mother-son incest represents 10 percent of the incidence and is 70 percent positive, 20 percent mixed, and 10 percent negative for the son. For the mother it is mostly positive. Farrell points out the boys don't seem to suffer, not even from the negative experience.

The whole link: http://inkaboutit.homestead.com/inarticlepositive.html

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by nymphbiance on May 5th, 2013

nymphbiance

Mom been drink and gave me a striptease before. Took her to bed and loved her. BTW we where lovers before that.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by saravana on September 1st, 2009

saravana

please dio it with her she likes to dod with u/so only she is exposing her body to u go ahead to do

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Moongrim on July 28th, 2009

Moongrim

No.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Larry on July 28th, 2009

Larry

RUN

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on March 25th, 2013

Anonymous

ABSOLUTELY ! If she's drunk, horny, stripping in front of you, and ASKS you to do her by all means DO HER ! Mother / son incest sex is so HOT and if it takes her getting drunk to get up enough courage to ASK you to do her and she's stripping to help get you MOTIVATED to do her then do her HARD so she'll want you to do her AGAIN ! The sex with MY Mother was some of the best sex of my life - you don't want to miss out on that opportunity !

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by biemily93 on August 10th, 2013

biemily93

Take her and cum in her and on her.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Kingpinn on August 18th, 2009

Kingpinn

Is your Mom hot? Are you that horny? Are you so ugly that your Mom has to get hammered to do you? Does your Mom fuck any of your siblings?
    Ah, what the hell, do it!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by joe on September 16th, 2009

joe

Really? You have to ask that? Uhmmm, no.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Rachel on August 18th, 2009

Rachel

Why are you even asking? That is sick and wrong! Get out before the crazy bitch does it again!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by RiverRat on July 28th, 2009

RiverRat

Call child welfare services.

• by d1984 on October 16th, 2011

d1984

go ahead if you live in alabama or arkansas

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by MrDeviant on August 28th, 2010

MrDeviant

Of course you should! Those of us who have never had the opportunity to fuck out mothers will slap you if you don't fuck yours!

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Boredbored on August 21st, 2010

Boredbored

IF she's hot maybe you should...

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Hans1972 on August 1st, 2010

Hans1972

You should never have sex with someone who is too drunk to know what they are doing.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by luke14 on May 25th, 2010

luke14

NO.that is realy sick why do u even ask us.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Js4plsr on September 26th, 2010

Js4plsr

Yes, you should, but make sure you video tape it secretly. So one day when she is sober you can play it and see if se remember it. If she does that mean she wanted you to fuck her, but she is afraid to ask you bluntly that she wanted to get fuck by her son.And one way to do it is to get drunk ( play silly ).

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on October 1st, 2010

Anonymous

I don't know how you'd ever be able to RESIST - could you ? MOST sons fantasize about having sex with their Mothers at SOME point - and if a Mom strips in front of them as ASKS them to "do her" I can't imagine a son hesitating ! I had sex with my Mother for a couple years or so during my late teens - neither one of us were ever under the influence of alcohol - and she didn't strip in front of ME - I exposed my hard-on to HER - just HOPING it would lead to sexual activity between us - and it DID ! There's something about the "taboo" associated with it that made it MUCH more exciting for BOTH of us - it was INCREDIBLE sex - and neither one of us ever regretted any of our sexual encounters ! If it takes mom being drunk the FIRST time she asks you to "do her" she's either already THOUGHT about you doing her BEFORE or she's realized that YOU have been WANTING to "do her" ! Whichever way it is it's likely to lead to MORE sexual activity between the two of you - as I say that "taboo" factor makes the sex just too pleasurable to resist the temptation to do it again and again !

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by camixoxo1234 on December 29th, 2010

camixoxo1234

umm,no.first of all thats disgusting.second of all i dont know why everyone is telling you to fuck your own mother.believe it or not,shes sexualy abusing you.if she tries to make you do it again i would call the cops,i know its sounds like the wrong thing to do,but in the end it will be right.whatever you decide to to,make sure its the right thing.GOOD LUCK

No comments. Post one | Permalink

camixoxo1234

ummm,first of all thats disgusting.second of all,you should defitnaly not have sex with your own mother.whenever you look at her,you will probly think of that.i dont why everyone is telling you to do that.my suggestion to you is when she asks you to that again call the cops on her,i know it sounds wrong,but believe it or not shes sexualy abusing you.whatever you chose to do,i hope its the right thing.GOOD LUCK

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Ipow on December 23rd, 2010

Ipow

Talk to her about it when she is sober and if you both want it and both consent then it is between only the both of you. I will say from my own experince that sober sex's is all way's better and more loving then a drunk session.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by ciscokid1 on December 10th, 2010

ciscokid1

YES DO IT.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by luke14 on May 25th, 2010

luke14

NO thats just sick.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading If my mom is drunk and starts to strip right in front of me and asks me to do her should I do her?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads

ANSWERBAG BUZZ

I strip my mother when she s pissed then fuck her