• Why should they? What reason is there for christians to hate jews?
  • Why should they? Why should they hate any one? I thought christianity preached righteousness, forgiveness, and love? Hahaha.
  • Some are "good" Christians.
  • There was a time when there was a fair amount of animosity towards Jews from Christians but a more intelligent reading of the Bible* coupled with the melting-pot ideal in America, and finally the possibility of real live actual genocide in Germany prompted a serious and true change of heart in much of the West. ___________________________________________________ *Christ killed by mankind but it just so happened that the Jews were most of the mankind available to do the job, as opposed to the much more inflammatory 'Jews killed our Lord Jesus Christ'.
  • You should like someone for who they are not what they are.
  • This is gonna sound perverse and anger a lot of people, but if Jesus hadn't died he could not have been resurrected, and there would therefore be no Christianity. So, technically, if God had a plan for Jesus's time on Earth, it required Jesus to be killed by someone.
  • If it wasn't for Judaism, Christianity never would have become a religion.
  • There is no reason to hate them. Jesus was a Jew, after all. So many people forget that.
  • Christians shouldn't hate any one.
  • If you are a good Christian you don't hate anyone. The two words do not belong in the same sentence.
  • There is no reason to hate anyone, of any religion or culture or sex or anything. I don't hate any person.
  • Christians are not supposed to hate. You say we should hate Jews because 2000 years ago they killed Jesus? Why? The death and resurrection of Jesus is central to our entire religion. As is forgiveness. There is absolutely no reason to hold a grudge about something that was done in the past by people who are long gone.
  • Why would we? Christ was a Jew. The Jews were chosen by God as His people. They haven't gotten much but hatred and persecution for that designation, but they got the honor of being the people that God walked among and loved. That doesn't mean He didn't love the rest of us, it just meant that He had to chose someone, and Abraham was a man he particularly loved. That designation has caused much envy against them that they didn't ask for. I'm certainly not going to add to that. We are all capable of evil and sin. All of us. When you believe that you aren't capable, that is when you will do the very greatest evil and sin. Hitler wasn't an anomaly in history, he was just the most efficient. Most peoples have something heinous in their past, if you look back far enough. Every single race and nation has done something horrible. Every single religion or non-religion has done something horrible. Every single political system has done something horrible. I know modern American educational theory trends toward self-castigation and the idea that everything that is wrong can be traced to the white, European, Christian, capitalist male. Nothing could be further from the truth and it is a dangerous lie. It allows non white, non male, non capitalist, non Christian people to not have to examine their behavior and motives. When you stop examining your behavior and motives, you are one step away from doing something heinous. The Jews have done bad things. So have we all. So if we hate them, we have to hate ourselves too.
  • Good, clean mental hygiene?! ;-)
  • I really dont think they do im christian and certainly dont hate anyone just because of their religon.
  • Why on earth would we hate them? or anyone for that matter - Christians shouldn't hate anyone and also why jews specifically?
  • It's unfortunate that Christians in the past have used the New Testament to hate Jewish people it does make it more difficult for Jewish people to even consider Jesus as a practicing Jew. yet many have taken this step. If Christian follow Jesus's lead of forgiveness who knows what Jewish people will be able to consider.
  • Why would we?
  • Hate breeds intolerance and persecution. Jesus and the first century Christians were the victims of, not the perpetraters of bigotry. Just like any other race or Nation, not all Jews are bad and not all Jews are good. If everyone could realize that, there would not have been a Holocaust or modern day genocide. http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Acts10:34-35;Mat5:43-46;Luke6:27-30;Romans12:17-21;Luke23:34;&version=49;15;77;16;51; /-/ http://www.newsday.com/news/nationworld/world/wire/sns-ap-obama-buchenwald-glance,0,4685663.story /-/ http://www.rammerstorfer.cc/deutsch/medien/2009/20090520_examiner.pdf
  • Because they're not all liberals?
  • Amen to all the loving answers! why hate anyone jew/non-jew, Christian/non Christian, any race? God is love!
  • Because hatred isn't a trait of Jesus.
  • Too busy bust'n the Muslim's balls.
  • Why should they?
  • Where do you think Christians came from? Guess what religion Jesus was?
  • Because Jesus WAS a JEW! Im a christian and i know that jesus forgave the jews for their role in his death, so why hate them? I personally love JEW's, im probably one of the biggest supporters of Israel there is and im a christian. Most christians are smart enough to realize that the jews share a common God and a very similar world view with us and should be friends not enemies.
  • They aren't all Mel Gibson. They pretty much all love Passion of the Christ though...
  • They would all have to be fundies for that..Now fundies...they're another breed of trash can altogether..
  • +1 Well, let's see. Jesus was Jewish. Ah, I don't think it would be too bright for a Christian to hate Jewish people especially when our Savior is Jewish. What kind of a question is that? I think the best question is why do all Christians love people of the Jewish faith and the answer is because they are God's chosen people. I love Jewish people. I love Israel and yes, I am Baptist. So there. Love Karen Anne
  • Because some of us actually know that Christ told us not to hate and to "Love One Another". Unlike a lot of these terrible radicals that pretend they understand God's word, or just twist it up in knots. I hate "Christians" that preach hatred- it's so hypocritical.
  • I misread this question as why DO all Christians hate people of the Jewish faith. Sorry if you read my previous answer...I think I'm just going to slink away and hide now...
  • Why should we? After all, us gentiles may not have gotten a chance if the Jews had been doing as they were told. Besides not one person of the Jewish faith has done anything to me, and I don't go in for blind hatred. God says love your neighbor, and they qualify.
  • one thing Christians arent suppose to hate and another you need to respect someones religion
  • Because Christianity is a sect of judiasim and Christians understand that they are Born Gods chosen. BAC's become jewish, upon accepting Christ.
  • well if they truly hate they are not Christians...so it doesn't really matter why they hate.
  • Why on earth would I want to hate someone who has not harmed me. Hatred is such a massive emotion and I can't really say I hate anyone, least of all for their faith. I really can't think of anything more wasteful than to hate someone for their faith or heritage. If you are a Christian and hate a Jewish person, you hate Jesus. How stupid is that?
  • Are you kidding me? The Jews are like the bosses of the Christians! And the suckers don't even realize that it was the Jews that wrote the bible to control people and they were the only suckers that fell for it...he he...
  • Because their savior's eyes possesses those who wear a Yahmikah.
  • i dont but im not even christian so never mind
  • ??WHAT?? I am a Lutheran, and I was brought up playing and learning from the old testament from the Jewish elders from the Temple 2 blocks from our Church. Being a Christian is not just going to Church it is not just saying that you are a Christian. Words mean NOTHING! Actions are what matters! To answer your question as nicely as I can- Not all Christians are fake, blind, idiots that think Hating anything is any kind of solution!
  • i don't think God would like, APPROVE of HIS BELIEVERS hating anyone much less each other..... but then, why would they? i can't think of one reason why either should hate the other... how do u think he looked on the hate and division of the Pharisees and Sadduccees.....?
  • Christ was a person of the "Jewish Faith". He did not hate His own people and neither should we. The Christian faith is Jewish in case you had not noted. Christians simply disagree with Jews about whether Jesus was the " Messiah". St. Peter..St.Paul..Jesus' mother and father and all the Apostles were Jews and they all were against hating anyone..end of story.
  • Any Christian who says he or she hates anybody is not actually a Christian.
  • Because Jesus lived and died as a practicing Jewish person. Christianiy come from Judaism and it might not hurt any Christian to visit a Temple or the Holy Land.
  • Christianity is actually a sect of Judaism. Jesus was the first Reform Rabbi.
  • Because the Jews wrote the Bible and the Christians are gullible enough to believe that they are "the Chosen People"
  • christians are told to love our fellow man. i would never hate someone because of their faith, personally is a matter of respect.
  • It's not right to hate anyone, no matter their faith.
  • Because some Christians are closet jews and just have not come out yet.
  • I find this question offensive.
  • Because Jesus was a Jew.
  • Why don't all black people hate white people?
  • Because Jesus taught that hating was evil and also because Jesus was a Jew. Jesus did not come to start a new religion but to show the way that a true man and a true Jew should be.
  • did Jesus ? did HE tell them to hate their brothers?