by julie_johnson on February 23rd, 2007

julie_johnson

Question

Help answer this question below.

I have had my breasts groped a few times in crowds or when squeezing past guys sometimes. Have any other women had anything like this happen to them and why do some guys do that?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 71 helpful answers below.

• by R U Sirius on February 23rd, 2007

R U Sirius

I'm sure they were gynecologists who just can't leave work at work.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Valparaiso on February 23rd, 2007

Valparaiso

I can answer the second part.

They are jerks who's parents never taught them how to treat a lady.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Halskiisaklink on February 23rd, 2007

Halskiisaklink

Being a man, thankfully not. But these people are idiots, complete social miscreants. No-one deserves to have their privacy violated like that, as soon as you feel it done, punch the perpetrator in the face and take his wallet.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Max Power on February 23rd, 2007

Max Power

Maybe it's time someone invents a cactus bra. Let's see those perverts try groping you now!

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Phillis - Zacks little sister on July 30th, 2008

Phillis - Zacks little sister

Yes, but rarely. The club I used to go to had a policy against that kind of thing, so it was fairly infrequent for all the ladies. Since I've been married I no longer go to those places. My hubby is the one who likes groping me now!

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Smurphy on February 23rd, 2007

Smurphy

Ugh... breasts never but my butt... ugh. I have had my butt grabbed so many times its absolutely ridiculous. This is why whenever I go into a mosh pit at a concert or some over crowded place like that I grab a guy to go with me. Noone is going to grab your butt/breats when your with a guy.

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by LittleDeadRidingHood is relentless on August 5th, 2008

LittleDeadRidingHood is relentless

Yeah, it's happened to me. Next time some guy does that to you, do it back and look at the expression on his face- it's priceless.

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Galeanda on July 30th, 2008

Galeanda

Yes, it used to happen quite often when I lived in town, like during my middle school and high school days. And sometimes as an adult when in crowds. I was even accosted in the streets on my way home from school once. I don't know why they do this/ Maybe they feel that just because a woman has these large genetic growths on her chest it means that we all love to have them squeezed and grabbed and so giving them permission. But they are just animals who can't control themselves when seeing a bit of tit, even under clothing.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by broken on February 23rd, 2007

broken

I've never had a stranger squeeze a boob, but I *have* had someone randomly grab my butt. In high school there was, I assume, a group of boys who had nothing better to do, who would roam the halls and grab girls' butts and then disappear in the crowd. They NEVER got in trouble because NO ONE could identify them.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by n1kkigirl on August 12th, 2009

n1kkigirl

I'd do it if I were a guy hahah!

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• Geez, it's a bit sad if the only way you can get your jollies is to immerse yourself in a crowd and randomly violate innocent people...

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by petunia on August 6th, 2008

petunia

Because they know they'll get away with it. A quick knee to the groin is the answer to that. if he gets rough shove his nose into his face with the palm of your hand.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by whatshername on July 30th, 2008

whatshername

yes i get it at school !

coz they are all dirty perves thats why

• Like
    • Report

23 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by bandgeek6516 on March 10th, 2007

bandgeek6516

I have never really been groped, but I have had some teenage boys "accidentally" touch my breasts while I was handing them something heavy where you don't really hold it out at arm's length to hand it over. But they are kind of big and do sometimes get in the way so I don't really care since not everyone who touches them means to.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by lilmiss on August 12th, 2009

lilmiss

I had a guy do it to me once at a bar and I don't think he was too willing to try it again after my pool stick met his face. I wouldn't have hit him if he only tried to grope me once but he'd do it every time I walked up to the bar and play it off like it was an accident. It got real old real fast... so I hit him with my pool stick... on accident.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Ditto on May 26th, 2009

Ditto

I'm a guy but I'd never even consider doing that. That's sick. I don't even know where to begin in saying how disgusting, cowardly, perverted and sick that person would have to be. I'm sorry you had that experience.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on May 26th, 2009

Anonymous

About 15 years ago I was on a train in Italy. It was an extremely hot day and we were packed in like sardines. Somewhere between stations I was dry humped from behind. The asshole also put his hands up my shirt and fondled my breasts for a good long time. I couldn't tell which guy did it and there was no security on the train.

• Like
    • Report

5 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on August 5th, 2008

Anonymous

Pretty cheap thing for a guy to do. Take pity on them though. That is likely as close to a relationship as they will ever have. Pathetic!

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Done. never again. on July 30th, 2008

Done. never again.

I've had my ass grabbed, also attempts or sucesses of guys taking pictures of my crotch with camera phones.

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by koldkanuck on July 30th, 2008

koldkanuck

Lucky you didn't get the oscar mayer.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Hyacinth is not a Shrinking Violet on July 30th, 2008

Hyacinth is not a Shrinking Violet

Had my package felt at a bar one night... strange but the club was full of other men... maybe it wasn't so strange after a second thought.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by ewelyn on July 30th, 2008

ewelyn

They are taking advantage enjoying some cheap thrill at your expense, nothing serious.

• Like
    • Report

5 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Peetee on July 30th, 2008

Peetee

The fear of rejection would lead to extinction, if not for the HUGE amount of optimism circulating in a man's brain.

Blokes start out life desperate for sex and just naturally assume that women are the same.

That doesn't make it right, it just means it should be managed. Don't hold back your emotions and do voice your displeasure at the perpetrators - it's the only way they learn. Meantime, perhaps parents should be explaining a thing or two to their sons.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by BeccaBaby on July 30th, 2008

BeccaBaby

Yes, I have had it happen too. Guys are pigs, that is the only explanation I can think of at the moment. They are drunk and lose self control and think they can feel up some girl going past because its crowded and figures you wont see or feel anyway.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Ms.A on July 30th, 2008

Ms.A

Yes.They do it because they can remain anonymous-usually...Once I turned around and whacked a guy in the head with my purse.It was the wrong guy.His friend would grab a butt,then look at his buddy like he did it ;)

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by UneFille on July 30th, 2008

UneFille

I don't have much to grope. I'm sure it happens a lot. Especially in Japan...and well, I think guys feel macho and awesome.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on July 30th, 2008

Anonymous

nice what... i get wet when people grope me

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Not So Sweet Polly on November 13th, 2007

Not So Sweet Polly

Oh, yes. More times than I care to recall. I've had my butt, breasts, and even my crotch grabbed.

It's immaturity, plain and simple. I've never been groped, personally, unless it was in a crowd where the groper could sail through without dealing with my wrath!

Guys who do such things have no respect for women and in fact have probably had very little female flesh within their grasp.

It's insulting, but also quite random, thankfully. I actually HAVE had the opportunity to catch a couple of them and give them a major wallop across the face.

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by franziska von awesome -ex neko- on August 23rd, 2007

franziska von awesome -ex neko-

Yeah. Some guys are dirty and like to take advantage of women being close to them.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Branny on August 23rd, 2007

Branny

Usually its my butt that gets grabbed. Mostly by guys I know though so I don't really mind.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on August 23rd, 2007

Anonymous

I've had guys pinch my arse a few times in crowds. I think because there are some girls who will either a)take it in good humour b)don't like it but aren't really sure what to do about it or c) actually enjoy it - there are some guys that assume that all women are OK with it and those that aren't are prudes with no sense of humour.

The problem with casual sexual harrasment is that, annoying as it is, most women either feel it's not worth the hassle of making a fuss about, or worry they'll get a reputation for being humourless or prudish. Righteous as it is to make a stand, sometimes it does feel like less bother just to let it go - it's hardly rape, is it?

Never the less my usual response is to turn around and give them a slap round the face.

I think it's important to give guys like that some kind of bolshy response, just to get across the message that, actually, no, it's not OK- then maybe they'll stop doing it.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by badmudda on March 10th, 2007

badmudda

We need to know if they are real or not.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Venezolano Bomba on December 6th, 2011

Venezolano Bomba

Oh God yes this has happened too many times!

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Kizz miazz on August 12th, 2009

Kizz miazz

It's called cheap thrills, these guys are sexually frustrated. I have seen men do that and I want to go kick their ass. But like someone said to me when I was younger, if you go punching out every asshole you see or meet, you will be doing it every 15 minutes for the rest of your life and not make a dent in their population.

When you go into a crowded place put your bag or pocket book to your chest and use it as a shield from now on.

Didn't think of that did you?

Or just place one arm across your chest and the other out like an offensive lineman in football that way if someone gets too close with their hand you can block them.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by PartRadio loves YOU on May 26th, 2009

PartRadio loves YOU

Perhaps the "gropings" have been accidental contact. I don't mean to belittle your situation, but you say it occurs when "squeezing past guys". Maybe they have a legitimate lack of room to maneuver, and you've simply misread that. I'm not suggesting that there doesn't exist a rare breed of pervert who gets his thrills from groping unsuspecting women in public, I'm only suggesting that they're just that - RARE.

• Like
    • Report

1 comment | Post one | Permalink

• by Clifton on April 19th, 2009

Clifton

I would entertain the idea that some women may have liked it. Although, would likely not admit it.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Carrot and Stick on August 6th, 2008

Carrot and Stick

I've had my arse grabbed, but I assure you the person was beat accordingly afterward. Men do this because they have no respect for women.

• Like
    • Report

4 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by Possum on August 6th, 2008

Possum

Cheap thrills and no class

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by thewallfly on July 30th, 2008

thewallfly

I have, mainly its people "accidently" bumping into you or trying to slip it in by giving you hugs. Very rarely do people grope (they try to be more sly about it, but everyone knows what their trying to do). The reason? They dont know how to treat a lady. I wouldnt worry to much about it, either call the cops on them or ignore it and look over those guys as potentials husbands or boyfriends.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• I have no idea why they do that.
    That actually happened today when I was grocery shopping with my sister.
    *shudders*

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Sgt Churba - Rational Response Squad on July 30th, 2008

Sgt Churba - Rational Response Squad

I've had my arse grabbed and groped a fair bit in crowds, usually by women as best I can tell when I turn and look.

(Note - I'm a bloke)

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Sheriff Raff -Answerhag on July 30th, 2008

Sheriff Raff  -Answerhag

I stay out of crowds. If a guy ever laid his hands on my body, my hands would find their way to his body also.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by xena-angel on July 30th, 2008

xena-angel

I've had this happen at Bike Week in Daytona. I just figured it is because there are too many people crowded into a small space and 99.9% of them are drunk.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Tex on July 30th, 2008

Tex

Aww come on..... No harm no foul right? They're there to cop a feel.

j/k

I don't know.... Guys are assholes like that sometimes. I've had my crotch grabbed by some random women in crowds before. Guess it's the euphoria of being part of a crowd.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by -_You Can Leave Your Hat On....- on July 30th, 2008

-_You Can Leave Your Hat On....-

i get my butt groped at least once every time i go to a nightclub - it sickens me, but when i turn around i can never tell who did it, sometimes ive sen guys almost running to get away, its so weird, why do they feel the need? What do they get out of it?

• Like
    • Report

3 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by JTP on November 13th, 2007

JTP

Never had someone grope me at random that I didn't know (damn) however I can answer why guys do it.

They were never raised to appreciate women, were never taught manners, and never had someone teach them a lesson. These are the same people who will hoot and holler when a attractive woman walks by, but looks away when she glances at them as if he is embarrassed by his behavior.

I would suggest next time it happens that you pull out a can of mace and take care of him. This shouldn't be tolerated, at all.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by fall3nang3l on November 13th, 2007

fall3nang3l

Oh yea! I had my booty touched, grabbed and caressed out of no where. These dudes at the clubs have "idle hands" for some reason.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by prettybird on November 13th, 2007

prettybird

yup... more so with my ass.
    its annoying and rude.
    i dont understand why guys do it but im guessing its because while youre busy trying to get passed people, youre not likely to notice someone grab you or brush up against you the wrong way.. what pervs.
    ive noticed it mostly happens in clubs and stuff like that. now i just watch to see who im passing and i kind of steer clear of the creepy looking ones.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by haggis on November 13th, 2007

haggis

yes i have, some guys do it cause they are disrespectful idiots.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Anonymous on August 23rd, 2007

Anonymous

it is very sad to see that some men are so ill charactered in nature. i think some of them should be beheaded in public to control this menace

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

You're reading I have had my breasts groped a few times in crowds or when squeezing past guys sometimes. Have any other women had anything like this happen to them and why do some guys do that?

Follow us on Facebook!

Related Ads

ANSWERBAG BUZZ

Grope boob story
Pressing breast in crowd
Huge breast fondle grope daily motion
Http www answerbag com q view 146821
Boobs groping in public story