by noletters on February 21st, 2007

noletters

Question

Help answer this question below.

Have any of you seen the Tyra Banks show about the different types of Witchcraft? For you who are witches did you think the show was fair? For you who are not witches did it change your opinions about witches?

• Like
  • Report

Answers

Answers. 4 helpful answers below.

• by noletters on February 21st, 2007

noletters

I'm not trying to plug the show, and I don't work for them. I saw the show and it was so good I recorded it and watched it again. Before I saw the show I always imagined witches practicing devil worship and harming people but The show actually showed it to be a legitimate religion.

I studied religion in college and witchcraft was never discussed as a legitimate religion, it was always discussed as a cult. The show completely changed my view on witches and i have much more respect for them now.

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by Veda on September 21st, 2007

Veda

I saw the show and I thought it was really good! I especially liked how it even delved into Satanism and other types of worship. I thought the show was extremely fair in presenting the basics of worship. Of course there is much more to know about it, but at least magick is starting to get some recognition!

• Like
    • Report

No comments. Post one | Permalink

• by AntigoneRising on March 23rd, 2007

AntigoneRising

I haven't seen the show, and I really don't care to. Anything I've ever seen in the mainstream media about Witchcraft or Wicca has been highly biased and inaccurate.

• Like
    • Report

2 comments | Post one | Permalink

• by FaceNthaBackground on July 27th, 2009

FaceNthaBackground

It was fair. Lol. I remember when Tyra was acting so freaked out at the thought of Satanists being on her stage.

No comments. Post one | Permalink

Want to attach an image to your answer? Click here.

Did this answer your question? If not, then ask a new question or create a poll.

More Questions. Additional questions in this category.