• Im not no doctor but if your getting a pain and it feels uncomftable then i would suggest you go get it looked at! It wont hurt just to get a doctor to check you over just to make sure everything is ok! Go see your doc, Hope everything works out well for you!

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy