• Not that I support such behavior, but to answer the question, one could report such folks to the local police and/or the INS (whatever it's called now). How do you tell for certain that they are not US citizens? Look at their ID. If they do not have any ID (Social Security Card, US driver's licence, birth certificate) that hails from the US, they are undocumented.
    • Hardcore Conservative
      Driver's licenses ARE issued to illegals in some states, FYI.
  • Report them to ICE. Good luck getting them to actually do anything about it though.

Copyright 2020, Wired Ivy, LLC

Answerbag | Terms of Service | Privacy Policy